Oceanside Care Center provides unrivaled resident-centered care. Under the guidance of our professional staff, we customize a care plan matched to your specific needs and abilities. Our nursing team consists of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses & certified nursing assistants who are driven to build warm and compassionate bonds with our residents.
Our unique and intimately sized facility attracts many residents who enjoy a meaningful relationship forged between our devoted staff members, residents & their families. Many of our staff members have worked at Oceanside Care Center for over 25 years & take great pride in the compassionate care they provide every single day.
Our medical staff routinely evaluates residents, and specialty care provided includes audiology, cardiology, dentistry, neurology, orthopedics, podiatry, psychiatry services, lab services, and radiology. We boast an effective wound care program that achieves impressive healing success. Our vascular surgeon collaborates on rounds with our wound care team on a weekly basis.
- Administrator: Aryeh Greenfield, LNHA
- Medical Director: Dr. Michael Smar
- Director of Nursing: Carrol DelaRosa, RN
- Assistant Director of Nursing: Rose Murray, RN
- Rehab Nurse: Marilou Espiritu, RN
- MDS Coordinator: Marie Romane, RN
- Director of Housekeeping: Nelson Tobon
- Director of Maintenance: Joseph Neree
- Food Service Director: Richard Kroebel
- Dietician: Laura Tini, RD
- Financial Coordinator: Latia Spencer
- Admissions Director: Kellie O’Connor, LMSW
- Director of Social Services: Sheri Seidman
- Recreation Director: Theresa Azzaretto
- Director of Therapy: Joan Stursburg, OT