In an effort to safeguard our residents and staff
Effective Friday 3/13/2020
Oceanside Care Center has adopted a no visitation policy in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 202, the New York State Department of Health, CMS and CDC guidance.
We thank you for your cooperation and assistance in helping Oceanside Care Center decrease the potential exposure of our residents and staff.
We understand and appreciate the importance of visiting your loved one but feel this policy is necessary given the increased spread of COVID-19 global pandemic cases in our community.
Exceptions due to emergency/extenuating circumstances may be granted on a case by case basis.
Help keep our patients safe!
Protecting our residents is our highest priority.
The following measures have been implemented in accordance with CDC guidelines:
If approved for emergency/extenuating circumstances, visitor will be required to have a temperature and risk assessment screening and also wear mask during limited visit and remain in residents’ room or designated areas only.
- Risk assessment has been implemented to monitor patients
- Screening of all staff for temperature and respiratory symptoms
- Restriction of resident OOP (Out On Pass)
- Restriction on medical appointments (unless it is deemed medically necessary)
- Only testing that is deemed medically necessary will be done (labs, x-ray)
*Please continue to monitor our website where we will post updates as necessary*